I am utterly relaxed on this week off of school. We are so excited to be able to get away for a day or two to one of our favorite cities. A few of my goals for the break are to::
- Catch up on sleep (already doing a good job on this one!)
- Catch up on reading (school-work reading)
- Relax and enjoy it without guilt
- Go out for a nice dinner with my husband to celebrate his new, upcoming job! (so proud of him)
- Watch a good documentary
- Catch up with my blog a little bit...this is always the hardest thing for me to fit into a busy week.
- Get back into an exercise routine.
Notice a pattern? A lot of "catching up" to do.... but I think I'm going to enjoy doing it!