11.07.2011

{[15]} Minute Monday

If you only have 15 minutes today to make your day a little smoother and happier...



http://smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com
... Make this delicious, easy snack.
I borrowed this recipe from the Smashed Peas and Carrots blog.  As soon as I saw the name of the recipe, No Bake Energy Bites, I knew I had to try them.  No baking involved? Check.  Energy-providing?  Oh yes! Peanut butter?  You bet.  They are easy and taste great.  Perfect for a pick-me-up snack that you don't have to feel bad about having.  Check out the recipe here. (I didn't have flaxseed, so I didn't include it.  I hope to get some soon so I can include it next time!)




... Write a note to your sister. (or brother)
I might be channeling just a little of my sadness into this suggestion, but really, there's no way you can ever tell your sibling too often how much you appreciate them.  Most of us don't do it enough! So sit down and take a few minutes to tell your sis (or bro, if you don't have one) how great she (he) is.










... Journal.
If you're like me, busy seasons mean my journaling is the first thing to go.  Since it is a great stress-reliever, a way to express yourself, and a creative brain exercise, it should actually be something we make time for in our daily schedule when we're at our busiest.  Studies suggest that it is a helpful way to process your thoughts at the end of the day and can help you sleep better if done before bedtime.  Try it!








... Laugh!
If you need help with this one, check out this little guy who's afraid of his mom blowing her nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!