12.04.2011

'tis the season for early mornings (aka welcome finals...)




It's finals time over here for me, so my time is spent most days

writing                                   reading                            writing some more
                 
                 dozing                          snacking on granola                          overdosing on coffee

spending half the day in pjs                       making multiple to-do lists a day

       
          finding relief in more-appreciated-than-ever breaks with friends, or Law and Order


studying, studying, studying                          reading                          writing

                                         ...... oh, and did I mention writing?


I'm feeling good.  Finals, bring it on!  December 16th, I can't wait for you to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!