I told some friends this the other day, and they asked me the obvious question - so, why don't you start writing again? So, here I am!
More to come soon - but for now, a few glimpses into the happenings this season at our home:
- Made a Pinterest craft with rolled magazine pages
- Decorated for the holidays
- Made Christmas cookies with family
- Finished my internship at the Department of Education last week with a trip to the White House!
- Worked on papers and applied to grad schools with my husband over many cups of coffee
- Visited Amanda, my college roommate for all four years, and her husband Tyler in the hospital to meet their new little girl, Leah! We love her already...
- Got our Christmas tree!
- Went to the cabin with friends to just relax.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!